monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking To Get Into Mobile CPA

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Trina Renee, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Trina Renee

Trina Renee Affiliate affiliate

I'm looking to get into CPA offers, mobile more precise and saw the AdScout, but where can I get a good tutorial on how to generate traffic are get going in CPA offers

2. monetizer
  3. ogads

ogads Affiliate affiliate

Hey there welcome to the fix :) drop me a pm i can help you get started.

4. redwingz

redwingz Affiliate affiliate

Im looking to get started as well

5. kate.dispply

kate.dispply Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys, you may ping me if you're interested in trustful CPA network. I will also share some tips with you :)

6. Addiliate.com

Addiliate.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Add me on skype @Trina Renee we can help you out with this

7. Hendrikjan

Hendrikjan Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

What verticals are you looking for? We are an CPA network specialized in converting mobile traffic worldwide (mainstream and adult). If you are interested add me on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany), I can help you out with your questions.

8. MarinaKimia

MarinaKimia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi @Trina Renee and @redwingz I see alot of my industry colleagues have already connected, great! You have various options and opportunities to split test ;)

I may add that we are a premium performance based CPA network... as your are both starting out on CPA maybe I wont get into concepts like "top eCPM offers and target ROI" right now.

However what might help you as newbies is:
    • Premium account management (the team is always available for any newbie friendly advice :) )
    • Mobile worldwide coverage (so it doesnt matter were your traffic comes from we have 100% fill rate on mobile traffic)
    • Various formats ( from traditional redirects and banners to interstitials and popunders)
    Also, important for newbies, we test all our products internally before offering them to you, so we have a benchmark reference that we can share with our partners to give you a feeling of the market and the offer.

You can learn more about Kimia in our Affiliatefix resource: Official - Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

... And as always Im available via skype should you need more details ;) : mlopezarranz

Welcome to CPA and above all, welcome to "The Fix"! Have a great weekend :D

Kimia.png

9. FBQueen

FBQueen Affiliate affiliate

Hi Trina,
    To be honest I focus on FB ads, but if you'd like to read follow-alongs and outstanding guides written by industry leaders join the STM FORUM. They have the best guides and a helpful community. ;)

MarinaKimia likes this.
  10. Sharon.incentmobi

Sharon.incentmobi Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

well, maybe you can try our network, we have many top offers that needs incent/non-incent, targeting GEOs WW. Some of them are direct and exclusive to us.
    Feel free to contact me via Skype (Sharon@incentmobi.com)

11. ExpertMobi.com

ExpertMobi.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

you can join our CPA network, ExpertMobi, and our support team will help you get started. Ping me if you feel interested or reach me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, jody.support

Featured Resources (View All)

MI