The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking To Get Into Mobile CPA

Trina Renee

affiliate
I'm looking to get into CPA offers, mobile more precise and saw the AdScout, but where can I get a good tutorial on how to generate traffic are get going in CPA offers

What verticals are you looking for? We are an CPA network specialized in converting mobile traffic worldwide (mainstream and adult). If you are interested add me on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany), I can help you out with your questions.

Hi @Trina Renee and @redwingz I see alot of my industry colleagues have already connected, great! You have various options and opportunities to split test ;)

I may add that we are a premium performance based CPA network... as your are both starting out on CPA maybe I wont get into concepts like "top eCPM offers and target ROI" right now.

However what might help you as newbies is:
  • Premium account management (the team is always available for any newbie friendly advice :) )
  • Mobile worldwide coverage (so it doesnt matter were your traffic comes from we have 100% fill rate on mobile traffic)
  • Various formats ( from traditional redirects and banners to interstitials and popunders)
Also, important for newbies, we test all our products internally before offering them to you, so we have a benchmark reference that we can share with our partners to give you a feeling of the market and the offer.

You can learn more about Kimia in our Affiliatefix resource: Official - Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

... And as always Im available via skype should you need more details ;) : mlopezarranz

Welcome to CPA and above all, welcome to "The Fix"! Have a great weekend :D

Kimia.png

I'm looking to get into CPA offers, mobile more precise and saw the AdScout, but where can I get a good tutorial on how to generate traffic are get going in CPA offers

Hi Trina,
To be honest I focus on FB ads, but if you'd like to read follow-alongs and outstanding guides written by industry leaders join the STM FORUM. They have the best guides and a helpful community. ;)

you can join our CPA network, ExpertMobi, and our support team will help you get started. Ping me if you feel interested or reach me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, jody.support

MI
Back