The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking forward to great community interaction.

Nicheme

affiliate
Hello From USA.

I split time between beatiful state of Utah in a ski resort town with tons of mountain biking trails and summer activities as well as the ski slopes. and the state of Texas. I go to texas in winter because it is more populated and I am avid tennis play, so if want competitive tennis opportunity, Need to be in populated area.

I am not new to forums (unrelated to business) or affiliate marketing but I have been in search for guided paths to consistent success. I think I got sidetracked listening to podcast that really never provided step buy step solutions and if they did, it was obvious to me they were old school methods.

I kinda discovered FB ads on my own helping a friend promote his local business about 5 years ago. FB make it so easy to target audiences. I knew that was going to be the way of the future for targeting and driving traffic, but iI still was not sure best way to go about it and grow fan pages.

Youtube videos are just now starting to pop up on the subject and I have finally gotten some direction. Anyway. I am a guru FB ads person but not a guru at using it to make consistent income. I am hoping to learn techniques working for you guys.

Thanks for welcoming to your community.

Hello From USA.

Hello @Nicheme , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I am not new to forums (unrelated to business) or affiliate marketing but I have been in search for guided paths to consistent success. I think I got sidetracked listening to podcast that really never provided step buy step solutions and if they did, it was obvious to me they were old school methods.

This is not unusual. Glad you found this community, it will definitely support you with calid and current data to get your business steady and growing.

I kinda discovered FB ads on my own helping a friend promote his local business about 5 years ago. FB make it so easy to target audiences. I knew that was going to be the way of the future for targeting and driving traffic, but iI still was not sure best way to go about it and grow fan pages.

FB is awesome, but you need to stay current with their TOS's and advertising regs. They are strict about keeping things inline with their requirements. They are a great ad platform and FB does get results.

Youtube videos are just now starting to pop up on the subject and I have finally gotten some direction. Anyway. I am a guru FB ads person but not a guru at using it to make consistent income. I am hoping to learn techniques working for you guys.

Make a plan, do extensive reading, be active in the community, post often, report your progress, get a follow along going, and things will pop for you.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back