The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for twitter friends.

tom804

Any active twitter users in here? I find myself using it more and more. Looking for some new peeps to follow.

Follow me @ tommiesmallz

Any active twitter users in here? I find myself using it more and more. Looking for some new peeps to follow.

Follow me @ tommiesmallz

I sent you a follow request/approval/whatever they're called. :) @ shirleeanderson

Should warn you though...I am active on Twitter...but a different account. I'll have to get going on this one again soon.

Follow me @ tommiesmallz
Hi tom. Hope you are doing fine. It is a good thing to be an active twitter user. But be careful so that you can start monetizing the activeness you are having on this social media platform. Be sure to get followers that are very active so that it becomes very easy for you to pose the marketing of it. I have several accounts on twitter and I use them for marketing purposes. That is what I can advice you today.

Hi tom. Hope you are doing fine. It is a good thing to be an active twitter user. But be careful so that you can start monetizing the activeness you are having on this social media platform. Be sure to get followers that are very active so that it becomes very easy for you to pose the marketing of it. I have several accounts on twitter and I use them for marketing purposes. That is what I can advice you today.

Think I'm up to 4 accounts now but am really only busy on one that I'm currently using as a CPA portal. I will get back to the others at some point and my feelings aren't hurt if someone doesn't follow back on a slow account. :)

banners
Back