The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for shared hosting with 10 gbs of disk space

G

Grashin

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
They should have Phone support and full system backup.
I have already found hostwinds.com and not sure if I can trust them.

Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?
Any hosts for comparison?

I'll give Hostwinds.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

Shared hosting is terrible and should never be used. They are subject to frequent throttling and extremely slow page loads as a result. Get a VPS at the very least.

These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist. The only reason I have contacted hostwinds.com support is due to questions about setting things up.

Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Last time I have heard some negative reviews of EIG companies only.
I have account with hostingsource and I have very good service. Perhaps you can check them as well.

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
They should have Phone support and full system backup.
I have already found hostwinds.com and not sure if I can trust them.

Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?
Any hosts for comparison?

So you want to ride on some one else words ? Just google, their are more hosting companies than HD spaces available in Internet. Like @T J Tutor said if you are serious with your requirement go with vps. Just google and go with top 10.

Else i think you already got green signals from the same company you want go for. :)

I have seen a couple of good reviews of hostwinds recently, so I assume that is something what would allow you to go ahead and give them a try. Just pay for 1 month and test. After 1 month make decision.

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at Hostwinds.com. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

I would recommend you to try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Hostwinds is pretty good host and they have good reviews. But I also believe that is worth seeing alternatives. I recommend check: hostgator, sivehost.com.

I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good. Hostwinds team know what they do.
Personally I like this web host and can highly recommend to other webmasters who want to run blogs, forums, e-commerce web sites fast and efficiently.

banners
Back