The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for reliable host in Mexico (budget is $10/mo)

G

Grashin

I need your help to choose the best host in Mexico that offers shared hosting solutions at cheap rates (budget is $10/mo).
How is digitalserver.com.mx?
Is it good option for searching for shared hosting packages? - Do you know anything about them?
What host is better for 10 gbs of disk space and 250 gbs of bandwidth? Why?

It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider, but it is not true, the hosting market is so competitive - check out vps offers section and compare many vps hosts there.

What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

Okay I know that I will be biased in this. But please, have you really tried the digital ocean service provider? They have very good services that do fall within the price that you want. I have been using there services for some time now and I will tell you for sure that the experience is great. You will get quality services that most of the service providers lack. It is that time that you gave a try to this awesome thing.

I need your help to choose the best host in Mexico that offers shared hosting solutions at cheap rates (budget is $10/mo).
How is digitalserver.com.mx?
Is it good option for searching for shared hosting packages? - Do you know anything about them?
What host is better for 10 gbs of disk space and 250 gbs of bandwidth? Why?

Digitalocean has good VPS packages.

banners
Back