The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Looking For New Affiliate Network

Hi Franklin,
We have offers for search, email, display and pay per call traffic, if you'd like to discuss your specific needs, feel free to send me a message.
Mick

I'm currently on the hunt for new affiliate networks. I have a strange niche that seems to be hard to find good affiliate products for. I'm looking for networks to get hold of me so we can talk further. I won't disclose the niche in public but we can talk via private message.

Hit me up in a PM or leave a message here and I'll PM you

Cheers:)

Hey Franklin I'm curious to know what your niche is :)

I'm currently on the hunt for new affiliate networks. I have a strange niche that seems to be hard to find good affiliate products for. I'm looking for networks to get hold of me so we can talk further. I won't disclose the niche in public but we can talk via private message.

Hi Franklin,
If you're interested in excellent CPI campaigns - please Skype me allitapp.support or pm me here :)

Try Codrim with global mobile CPI basis offers! Add me on skype: songyun342034680

Hey Franklin, We have a unique and easy to use affiliate network with lots of great offers and high payouts! if you're interested please feel free to pm me or add me on skype alex.upclick. hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Franklin!

PM me if you interested in Dating Niche.

Hello Franklin,
You can find great CPA/CPI/CPL offers from direct advertisers here. Payments on time. Let me know if you feel interested. My Skype: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394

Last edited:
Come over and try our CPA offers. We'd love to talk about your specific niche and sure we will find the way to be partners.

hi,
i have some good offers for Facebook ads & exclusive pin submit offers.
If you're interested, plz feel free to contact me, let us talk about it.
Good luck!

Hello,

Feel free to register in our CPA-network AdCombo.

We have a wide range of offers (adult, gaming, dating, sweepstakes, diet, health and beauty and many many others). 90% of offers we have are exclusive.

Wide GEO.

There is also translation and localization service in AdCombo - so the creative can be adjusted to any local audience.

Join now and boost your profit!

@Franklin Hatchett, hey. I think, we got something to talk about. Ping me on skype: asudjan

Last edited:
banners
Back