The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network Wanted Looking for Network with COD Offers in DE /AT

Insanityy

affiliate
I am an intermediate Affiliate spezialised in Cash on Delivery offers and whitehat leadgen. I am loking for a trusted, professionell network with COD offers in Germany / Austria. Also interested in leadgen offers. I don't want rebrokered offers. Also its important for me that payout is in euro. Can someone recommend me some networks that meet these requirements? Thx for your help

I was working with trials last year and now transferred to cod. ROI is much better. Not sending to AU and GE but working with other EU countries. Now working with Terraleads offers and so far so good. If you talk to your AM, i'm pretty sure they may pay you in euro.

I was working with trials last year and now transferred to cod. ROI is much better. Not sending to AU and GE but working with other EU countries. Now working with Terraleads offers and so far so good. If you talk to your AM, i'm pretty sure they may pay you in euro.
@Olivier89 hi. can only agree with you TerraLeads are just great! Hope they ll forgive me if I ll invite you @Olivier89 to chat, if you are open for more deals? We are the advertiser in trials and switching now to COD, together with whole industry ;) Lets say hi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back