The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Partnership Looking For Mentor Come Friend

Raheel Javed

affiliate
Hello i am newbie in cpa industry but in online world i am from the last 7 years. By profession i am web designer and developer and have rich experience of working with graphics, landing pages wWordPressand so on.... :entrepreneurfix:

Now the reason for writing all this and this post is to find some friend who help me earn some money with cpa and in return i will do work with him in creating landing pages installation and other stuff lot of things i can help you with....

i will be very much happy if i find a Friend cum mentor. waiting for the reply from seniors.. i am already with some good cpa networks but didn't make a single dime with them

hope i will find some good friend and teacher for cpa :)

Hi Raheel,

Good idea to find someone to team up with and share your skills to take things forward, I'm sure you'll find some on here.

Tim

Thanks me too thinking same like that so that i will learn and also will help my partner to minimize the cost of hiring someone to do banners and landing pages. :D

I always recommend this exact idea to my students.

Find someone that may not be great at web design but has other skills - then you can barter each others services.

MI
Back