The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for FB - Invite All (chrome plugin) for Liked Posts

eMonetize

So when someone likes a post and isn't a fan, there is an invite button you can manually click that invites them to like your page.

I am looking for a chrome plugin what will automatically do this..

I know it exists, just don't know how to get it.

It adds an Invite All button to the page that displays all the people that liked a post. All the users in the list have a invite button next to them and those that are already fans, the button is disabled. Those that are not fans, the button is functional. So when you click invite all, it then automates clicking all the active buttons.

Anyway, I would prefer to just buy the plugin, than have to develop one.

I know absolutely nothing about all of this but I did find a post on Metaprime with a developer code to do that, so if you don't know what you're doing, I wouldn't touch it.

This is how I searched and found it: chrome plugin facebook automatic invite button if someone likes your post. Sorry but I didn't want to post the link here. It's super easy to find, though.

I know absolutely nothing about all of this but I did find a post on Metaprime with a developer code to do that, so if you don't know what you're doing, I wouldn't touch it.

This is how I searched and found it: chrome plugin facebook automatic invite button if someone likes your post. Sorry but I didn't want to post the link here. It's super easy to find, though.

I found it, Very cool.

I will test and see if it works and then have a program turn it into a plugin, so it's easier to use. Plus it may need some tweaking.

THANKS!

banners
Back