The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Looking for Dating offers for Desktop.

go to the Affplus, offervault, odigger and search there with severals of affiliate networks. there is also good filtration to get perfect result.

Hey Michal, are you looking for adult dating, mainstream, casual? First place I would look is odigger to make comparisons on P/O's between networks. Although we definitely have an extensive list at clickdealer. Cheers.

We have a variety of dating offers ranging from mainstream to adult with various landers (pg,x,etc.).

Hit me up if you would like to discuss things further.

From where I can find Dating offers for Desktop?

Together Networks have converting desktop offers for our dating sites such as Loveaholics.com, NaughtyDate.com, BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, etc. We own all these sites so by working with us you'll work directly with the advertiser. Hence, if you can send us good amount of quality traffic we can negotiate private payouts that meet your target EPC and ROI. In case this is something that interests/works for you please check out my signature for more info and my contact details. Thanks! ;)

YTZ has some great mainstream & adult dating offers :D We also have a dating rotator that rotates offers and will show the top performing offer to your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. Our offers work for web & mobile traffic. Feel free to add me on Skype (marissa.ytz) to get more info!

MonsterAds have all the top dating offers you'll ever need. Mainstream, adult, soi, doi, pps and iframe

Give me a shout for more information if anyone is interested.

Loverevenue have Unique Dating sites with a classy Euro flair.
Over 30 different territories available.

Please contact me on skype and i can explain some more: tommy.saarela

MI
Back