The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Looking for CPI offer for Android traffic

Hello everyone,

I have a website with Android traffic. This website is dedicated to games and soft for Android. Could you recommend me an efficient solution for our users monetization.

Please don't offer me pop up or push up. Mostly I'm looking for CPI campaigns.

Thanks you

Hey Justin,

Mappstreet has a lot of global CPI/ CPE offers that can suit you perfectly.
Contact me on Skype for more details - noofka1001

Hello everyone,

I have a website with Android traffic. This website is dedicated to games and soft for Android. Could you recommend me an efficient solution for our users monetization.

Please don't offer me pop up or push up. Mostly I'm looking for CPI campaigns.

Thanks you
Hello Justin, we have CPI offers with high-payouts. Please contact me by skype - affiliatewingoads

Hi @Justin Chin Id love to give you a specific solution, however my CPI team is currently in a long meeting about Chinajoy and Affiliate Summit East.

So, Im just going to give you the direct contact of our colleague who can help you, her name is Myriam : myriam@kimia.mobi ... She will be happy to give you insight into how we can monetize your android traffic for you ;)

If you want to connect via skype etc just let me know, Ill send you a PM.

Have a good one everyone, and if anyones in Chinajoy come find us @ stand C726 W2 (ASE we will be at the market tables, 405 ;) )

Hey Justin!
TopOffers is the Premium customer-centric Affiliate Network, which proposes best offers on the market and overtakes a vast market share.

Up-to-date online dating affiliate programs for 30+ countries, smart link technology, high EPC, exclusive Web/Mob/App offers from leaders of dating industry:

Together Networks, NSI Holdings, IWantU Networks, and UpForIt Networks allows to maximize profit from each lead.

CPA/CPL/CPI and Revenue Share models are available for Jpn/Tier1/Nordic .

we have soi on both web and wap platforms, user need only to fill the registration form on our landing page and that's it)
We have clean, mainstream, adult and niche sites - bbw, ebony, gay, mature, milfs, asian..
Registrations available here:

Topoffers Affiliate Network

Payment terms: Net15 next month

Paxum and Wire / Bank transfer
minimum is $500 for Paxum and $1k for wire
here`s our thread

I have two affiliate networks. One have hasoffers tracking system and another is Newbie Tracking
System.

I want some amazing direct offer for my Networks.

1) HasOffers Tracking offer need like - CPL, CPS, CPC, CPA kinds of Offers

2) Newbie Tracking Offer Need Like - CPI, CPL, Mobile Apps Types Offer

banners
Back