The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a webmaster for a football site

S

Stifler

Hey all,

I'm looking for a football (soccer) fans who wants to earn some money with his hobby. I own the website thefootballbox.com, but because I don't have that much time nowadays, I'm looking for somebody who is willing to posts footballnews.
How much you will earn can we discuss when you contact me (wijnreder[at]hotmail[dot]com). The Football Box will also be opened up soon in a Dutch/Belgium version and the're prospects of also becoming German and French.

Anyway... if you feel like joining or want to know more.. do not hesitate and contact me.

Greetz,
Steven

I am dutch, please name your price, if it's worth it I would be able to post football news, wether it's english dutch OR german!

Hey Klaas,

I'm Dutch too.. the money you will earn will be a percentage of the revenue of advertisement. So at the beginnen i wouldn't count on that much money. But with the right promotion it will definately increase.
So i think the people I'm looking should be football fan first and would like to do it as an 'hobby' , which could results in some extra cash at the end.

Greetz,
Steven

Hmm well please count me out then, I can't work for 00 :D good luck finding some one though!

banners
Back