The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a mentor - $1k

Tony5t5

affiliate
Hi everyone, long time lurker of the forum and decided to go the mentoring route to help me achieve my goals of marketing online. I've taken courses but cant seem to implement them correctly. I also have a mild case of Shiny object syndrome, though Im competent and not a total noob.

Please reply via PM, and yes, I'd be willing to pay $1k to a respected member who knows what they're doing. $1k isnt sh*t to the people who are really making money, but if you dont mind sending 2 emails a week, giving me guidance and keeping me on track with proven stuff that works, drop me a line.

Thanks

This sort of thing is never easy to post @Tony5t5 so I want to congratulate you on taking the leap. There are some real rock stars in this group I'm sure you'll find your perfect fit! I'm sure we'd all love to hear more about your goals with this - a little more info. What areas are you interested in? Where do you feel you struggle most? What are your goals? I wish you all the best in your success in the very near future! Go get 'em!

Hi everyone, long time lurker of the forum and decided to go the mentoring route to help me achieve my goals of marketing online. I've taken courses but cant seem to implement them correctly. I also have a mild case of Shiny object syndrome, though Im competent and not a total noob.

Please reply via PM, and yes, I'd be willing to pay $1k to a respected member who knows what they're doing. $1k isnt sh*t to the people who are really making money, but if you dont mind sending 2 emails a week, giving me guidance and keeping me on track with proven stuff that works, drop me a line.

Thanks
I'd recommend you check out Taiwo Balogun's Mobile Immersion Area (if you're doing mobile), you'll be able to submit support tickets, and get answers within 24 hours (99% of the time). And it's also a bit cheaper, you can afford 10 months of premium support in the mobile immersion area.

This sort of thing is never easy to post @Tony5t5 so I want to congratulate you on taking the leap. There are some real rock stars in this group I'm sure you'll find your perfect fit! I'm sure we'd all love to hear more about your goals with this - a little more info. What areas are you interested in? Where do you feel you struggle most? What are your goals? I wish you all the best in your success in the very near future! Go get 'em!

Hey Karl, my goal is to just have a profitable campaign. Im hard working but need actual guidance. All these b.s. courses keep telling you "dont quit, stick with it" thats cute and all, but in the real world running FB ads cost money, so my bank account will end up quitting before I do. I need someone who REALLY knows how to make money and give me guidance, critique my campaigns and maybe give examples of profitable ones. From my own experience when I was 70lbs overweight, getting a personal trainer helped me get into shape far better than some Youtube coach telling me to eat right and exercise. So yeah, actual guidance, feedback and a profitable campaign.

I hear you because I've been through the same thing. We all fall for it in the beginning. Main thing is you wised up and you're looking to model what is proven to work.

All these b.s. courses keep telling you "dont quit, stick with it" thats cute and all, but in the real world running FB ads cost money

This relies on faith and that isn't what you want to be doing, you want to rely on probability based on what has worked in the past, not what might work in the future.

I'd say your mind is in the right place. I've had some experience getting good results for my clients with facebook marketing as you can see here...

This is something I did for a friend early in my start with FB ads to get a good case study, though I intentionally chose a market that had a good per customer profit.

Not sure if it's what you're looking for though but happy to give my 2 cents.

MI
Back