The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For looking for a Dating network

Hi,
We have tons of best casual dating offers, more than 15 geos, web, mob platforms. Weekly and Net 17 payouts are available.
Ping me, if interested.

Hello everyone.
a great day all.
I was looking for dating network. with weekly payments or net7, net15. Who can help me the best network. thank you

If you get offers why not try to run them on Adnium's CPMv based system in our premium Members Area traffic :) Skype me for more details here: ivana.gsmi Good luck and lots of success where ever you end up!

Hello everyone.
a great day all.
I was looking for dating network. with weekly payments or net7, net15. Who can help me the best network. thank you

Hey gyus!
I recommend you Clickdealer, ExpertMobi, Maxbounty, Peerfly 'cause they have a great deal of dating offers for multiple verticals and geos! Why not try to start working with them! There are high payouts and great support!

Conversion Sharks offers net15 to start for the trial period (where we check your lead quality and volume) and if everything looks good we can move to net7 after the first period.

Please check out some of our public offers and feel free to hit me up if you would like to chat about optimizing your traffic together!

Hello! If you are looking for best dating offers then join ExpertMobi. We have 600+ gorgeous CPI/CPA/CPL campaigns, dating offers as well! High payouts, all GEO's, professional friendly support team, flexible payment terms (weekly/ biweekly/ monthly/ net30), accepting mobile and desktop traffic! Please contact us on Skype: supportexpertmobi, jody.support

Hey,
If you are still looking DatingGold has a ton of dating offers for US/CA/AU traffic
hit me up!

Hi @Anastasias Kimia is not exclusive to dating, however we work with this vertical because we used to specialize in adult in the past. Now we work on all verticals, dating being one of them. So we can help you with the "know-how" across the board... if you interested let me know :) Have a good week all.

Hey! YTZ has many dating campaigns! If you're interested in a performance based network, we are a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in - we have one for Dating and Adult Dating! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

MI
Back