The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking bulk email inbox solution

Use Mautic - best open-source marketing platform. You will need to host it though & you'll need a host that will allow you to send 10,000 mails per day.

Either that, or you could get Mailchimp & pay them..

the problem with sharing skype Id's as that anyone can claim to have an emailing solution, then share skype ID's and get payment and then run off without proving a service. At least you know service providers on here should give you a good service.

Assuming you are looking to mail and don't have quality opt-in data that is responsive and you can't actually warm up IPs or send long-term due to the low quality...

When choosing a real bulk email provider, the most important thing is your IP cost and that the provider can replace your IPs once they deliver poorly or they get block/ blacklisted.

Most providers don't allow GI mailings, so you will need to find a separate provider for GI IPs. With GI IPs you want to be able to have a monthly replacement policy.

For TLD / Cable mailings you will likely have to commit to at least 2 months. Some may want a 3 month commit, but unless the price is smoking, I would not commit to anything past 2 months.

Keep in mind that since your using your own IPs, at best you will get IPs that have neutral IP reputation and you will likely have problems mailing all domains. So you ideally want to domain target your data and send to the domains that are easiest to inbox for your IPs.

Never pay for IPs unless you can first test and confirm that they aren't blocked or blacklisted. If you want to send volume, you will need a substantial amount of IPs. So don't be fooled by the BS services offering small amounts of IPs, as you will never get any real volume sent and they are just taking advantage of novice mailers.

i can send tousands of emails per day using my own smtp application but you need to have moore methods to reach inbox like reputation of IP & header & html

MI
Back