The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Long Tail Pro Vs Market Samurai? For Long Tail Keywords

I like it too, but both are good.
LongTail Pro seems to be a bit more complete nowadays, but it won't make the difference between ranking your keywords or not.

I have never used long tail pro. Basically I used google keyword planner and import Planner data to the market samurai and works great for me.

I like it too, but both are good. LongTail Pro seems to be a bit more complete nowadays, but it won't make the difference between ranking your keywords or not.
Been using Marketsamurai all along. It used to be really complete back in the days.
Relying on Adobe Air as a framework will make some people shiver. I'm ok with it, but it really feels outdated now.
Actually, I've been considering buying LTP, specially when they had it on offer at 27 bucks (for a few days or so, i had my credit card blocked at the time -_-).

Frankly speaking, I now rely mostly the google planner and semrush, which is pretty costly, but it's so simple to use and I can do pretty much what I want to copy competitor's keywords rather than find new ones.

Another thing about market samurai is that now so many features are worthless and yet the UI is still very cloaked and may feel overwhelming to some (while it doesn't really have much of a learning curve).

Pricing wise, market samurai, though, is still a winner, but there's basically no chance you can automate your work (like LTP lets you do).

I personally like the long tail pro. This is absolutely worth buying. In the past six months I have used market samurai and I don't satisfied it's scrapping data from google planner and found LTP bring me exactly those data I want.

banners
Back