Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

London AffiliateFix Meet Up!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So trying out the new "Meet Up" prefix, but also very serious.

How many of you would make it to London next year if I can organise a few day meet up?

It would likely cost very little and would involve some seminars, talks and networking.

Also of course a party.

IF enough are interested, i'd move forward with this.

Hey oliver, I had a plan for london trip next year. So when is the meet up? Hopefully i can arrange my trip plan based on the meet up dates. It would be really great to meet you and CMA personally. Looking forward towards it. :)

Hey oliver, I had a plan for london trip next year. So when is the meet up? Hopefully i can arrange my trip plan based on the meet up dates. It would be really great to meet you and CMA personally. Looking forward towards it. :)
Yes, this is very early stages but amongst others i would definitely ask my good friends @cashmoneyaffiliate and @servandosilva to do a talk. Just floating ideas about but very serious about this.

Also if networks etc would be interested in talking, sponsoring or attending kindly comment here.

SO awesome to see so many of you already wanting to come.

Like I say if this continues and we get some sponsors etc on board, I WILL make this happen next year.

Karen and I talking about this. We would love to attend, and help. We'll know better after the first of the year if we can make it happen.

If we are able, we'll be there!

Karen and I talking about this. We would love to attend, and help. We'll know better after the first of the year if we can make it happen.

If we are able, we'll be there!
It would be an honour to meet you guys!

Keep them coming guys...

Cheapflights would be there too, it sounds like a great idea to meet everybody and talk about different products we are marketing, from %65 rev share to ppl ... mainly to hear what matters the most in the affiliate world.

banners
Back