The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Loking for partner

thomaso

affiliate
Hello guys,
I loking for CPA partner. Me and my partner going to invest and split money 50-50.
For start we going to go with Dating/Adult niches with POF traffic. If there is anyone who is intrested in this PM me!
For start we going to just invest $50($25 me $25 you). Also I want to note that I dont loking for some kids that just want some
easy money. We going to reinvest 100% of money that we earn. And yes. You cant expect to we start earning from day 1!

You'll need to provide people with a lot more 'basic' information if you are going to get some interest...

What is your experience?
What will you bring to the table?
Do you have any particular skills? (Design, Copy writing etc)

You'll need to provide people with a lot more 'basic' information if you are going to get some interest...

What is your experience?
What will you bring to the table?
Do you have any particular skills? (Design, Copy writing etc)

What is your experience?
- I have experience with CPA, PPD, MNS Sites(Adsense) etc.

- What will you bring to the table?
- I will bring half of money and some knowledge. Like I said we going to work with POF for start and I read a LOT about POF last weeks so I belive that we don't going to lose too much money before we start earning some.

Do you have any particular skills? (Design, Copy writing etc)[/QUOTE]
- I can rank Youtube videos, do SEO, make Wordpress blogs.

I just want to note that this is not my first CPA campaign and that I worked before with 7Search, one thing I learned from it. Never use 7Search! In most cases it's just wasting of money.

That's crazy ! You have a better chance of making money with PPC then CPM if you are new to CPM ! POF is CPM ! Also you are asking for a partner but yet you are making all the decisions. Sounds as if you just want someone to split the cost. Anyway . I hope you make lots of money with it and become very successful.

You are so looking for someone to split fund you, you never use POC and 100% sure you getting your first campaign profitable from day one , I'd like to see that.

That's crazy ! You have a better chance of making money with PPC then CPM if you are new to CPM ! POF is CPM ! Also you are asking for a partner but yet you are making all the decisions. Sounds as if you just want someone to split the cost. Anyway . I hope you make lots of money with it and become very successful.

You are so looking for someone to split fund you, you never use POC and 100% sure you getting your first campaign profitable from day one , I'd like to see that.

I will lay down another axe to this already dieing thread and lean towards what other members are saying, this sounds like a terrible opportunity. You stated that your only experience in PoF stems from reading a few blog posts, your other experience with a paid traffic source (7search) ended with you openly admitting you burnt money - many of the people here aren't in a position to burn money.

People would be much more likely to partner with a complete stranger if you already tested with your own money first and could demonstrate results. I can provide you with connections to lots of people who could fund a campaign on a revenue/profit split arrangement.

If you are already seeing success with other traffic methods, why don't you reinvest the same money into scaling these techniques? Or are you overstating your experience?

banners
Back