propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Local Leads Continued

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by gratified1, Nov 1, 2013.

1. gratified1

gratified1 Affiliate affiliate

Hello KJ, in the "local leads" thread the question asked was "Is it a good idea to use media buying to generate leads for local mortgage companies and real estate agents?" Your answer was "It is i personally do that it is a very lucrative business . I do a work with a few companies in UK paying a good amount (more than affiliate networks ) per qualified and confirmed client mean while here in dubai i have a few as well .. so basically it is a great idea Many people are making a living through local lead generation."

Can you be more specific? I want to start off targeting large sources of traffic for these leads. 1. what traffic sources would you recommend? 2. is it best to have a website or landing pages? 3. is there a blueprint or model i can use starting out. let's assume i have a modest budget of $1000-2000 to get started.

2. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Well first of all you will have to create a lead generation website , with squeeze page and all , And about traffic source , FOr media buying i recommend to start with at least $2500 , PPC is the way go go and also SEO for local businesses is not a hard at all :)

3. gratified1

gratified1 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for your input. Looks like I have my work cut out for myself. Looks like media buying is not recommended in this case?

4. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Well as per your budget i dont think so media buying would be a good option at this point :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed