The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Little Trick to get cheap clicks on Adwords& Bing Ads

pawepek

affiliate
I want to share with you today some cool, little trick to use while promoting cpa or affiliate offers using Adwords or Bing Ads.

This is really simple so I'll get straight to the point:

Some advertisers don't want and don't allow their product or offer to be promoted with Bing Ads or Adwords.

That's why noone is bidding on those keywords and you can really get clicks for pennies in some hard competition, profitable niches.

You can simply promote competition's products or offers on those keywords and you have virtually no competition at all and you are getting really cheap clicks. This way you can bank really hard.

If others are not allowed by advertisers to promote said product with Bing/Adwords, that means you're not allowed either lol

If the advertiser doesn't allow,then don't do it.
It can get you pulled from the offer or worse your commissions will be taken away.
Then you will be the one starting a thread "Network XYZ is scam" etc

If the advertiser doesn't allow,then don't do it.
It can get you pulled from the offer or worse your commissions will be taken away.
Then you will be the one starting a thread "Network XYZ is scam" etc

I do not think he was talking about the offer but rather offers and products of the competitors of the advertisers or competitors of the network that would allow such a thing.

Less people competing for the same keywords because they are less offers that are allowed on Bing.

At least this is what I think he meant.

Hopefully this will be clarified.

banners
Back