The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

List of web directories

gkd_uk

Add your site to a list of directories here

Most of them are free with high PR and there is 20 pages so good luck.

If you would like your web directory to be listed, please submit here

Bidding directories (new category) click here

Cloud directories (new category) click here

Thanks

That`s a good source for directories. It`s pretty hard graft though submitting manually to a lot of directories, a good submission service would be handy. ;)

Manual submission is hard but its the best way, some people report good result with some automated submssion tool as well but the sucess rate is not as good as manual submission

Oh no, I`d never consider using a service which submitted by an automated system. I doubt that many decent directories would even allow that to happen nowadays anyway, as most seem to have a turing number which needs entering by hand.

I was thinking of maybe using one which submits by hand for a given `fee` to do it on one`s behalf.

I was thinking of maybe using one which submits by hand for a given `fee` to do it on one's behalf.

I have used a total of about 6 individual/company to submit my sites to directory over the last year or so, to be frank, not of them was satisfactory. The one that came very close to doing a satisfactory job was rather too expensive.

All the other fives were complete disappointment and I don't quite believe them that they did it by hands, lots of tell tale signs, but he worst things they did was that my email address was giving to the directories my sites was submitted and I was expected to confirm those that required confirmation before your sites is activated etc etc not to talk of spam I received for months after the submission.

Every since I stop using "manual" directory submission services. I do it all my self, and when some of my staff are less busy they help.

I am sure there is/are reliable manual submission services but I am yet to come across one.

Yes I have to admit it`s all very open to being used by scammers. As you say if you weren`t receiving confirmation e-mails they probably weren`t ever being submitted at all.

Anyway, I`ve got through quite a few by myself already, so onward and upward as they say. lol

Thanks Menj

That's the advantage of posting here on this forum :)

Your submissions are approved faster here

Thanks

Links have been approved

Deluxdon, you have lots of web directories. I'm still approving them and have added my web directory into your directories :)

Thanks

banners
Back