The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Wheel Need Help Starting One

jonathan9926

affiliate
I want to create a strong link wheel but I have no idea how or where to start. I tried searching the forum but I didn't get any thing or any info.

What I got from youtube is that I have to have web 2.0 high pr sites like blogs pointing to my homepage and have them point to each other. Then have lots of sites pointing at them and my home page.

So what's the magic number or the best guess? How many web 2.0 high pr sites should point to my homepage and how many sites should point to my link wheel 23b 2.0 sites.

A good number would be helpful. Thanks.

I have a question to do with a link wheel since i am just about to launch my site.
Instead of just having lots of sites link to each other then back to yours, why don't you just point them back to your site.
i.e.
WebsiteA.com links to WebsiteB.com.

WebsiteB.com links to WebsiteC.com

WebsiteC.com links to...(lots and lots of websites and then) WebsiteZ.com.

WebsiteZ.com links back to WebsiteA.com.

Say if you own a Squidoo page or hub page isnt a direct link back better instead of making it join the wheel, especially when you can get penalised.

I'm pretty sure you are supposed to use two links, one pointing to your main site and another one pointing to your web 2.0 link wheel. I could be wrong though, I'm still researching it.

banners
Back