The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link submission service - How to begin?

ms4u

affiliate
Hi,

Recently, I have one client was looking for someone or company to do link submission for him. The type of package he was looking for is 500-1000 link submission (one way link only not reciprocal). My question is how do I submit over to 1000 sites or directory? I came across a lot of sites where they provide this type of service, all of them claim to submit manually. Are they really submit over to 1000-5000 directory manually?? :confused:

Can anyone suggest any commercial link submission management software where I can also produce weekly report for my client?

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Recently, I have one client was looking for someone or company to do link submission for him. The type of package he was looking for is 500-1000 link submission (one way link only not reciprocal). My question is how do I submit over to 1000 sites or directory? I came across a lot of sites where they provide this type of service, all of them claim to submit manually. Are they really submit over to 1000-5000 directory manually?? :confused:

Can anyone suggest any commercial link submission management software where I can also produce weekly report for my client?

Thanks for the help.

yes man people are submitting manually. they have Skilled man pwoear. just like us, manual submission is best. & if you are looking for submission management software then search in Google you will get many of them free, if you wan then mail me i will mail you that kind of stuff.

Seo_mike:D

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Yes, All submitter like us submit your link to web directories manually because auto submission can hurt your site ranking.

I will not recommend you for auto submission because there are approx 10 to 20% chance of approval. But with manual submission you will get good response from directories because you will submit them in most suitable category and fill also according you to current requirement of directories.

I think you can use .xls file for manage your projects reports.

I think 99% submitter use .xls file for his detail reports according to me coz its very reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,

Thanks for the comments. I got one more question. When you prepare a report back to your clients, you included a list of directories or sites that you have submitted, that is obvious and easy.

But do you also included the status of the submission, such as still under pending or get approved? or you don't bother too much and let the client to wait for approval.

I got a habit where quite easy to forget which sites or directories after months of submission, not to mention monitoring their overall progress. I got some experiences with some directories, where they basically don't send automation email when you get approved, so I don't know what is or how is the progress?

Thanks guys,

Thanks for the comments. I got one more question. When you prepare a report back to your clients, you included a list of directories or sites that you have submitted, that is obvious and easy.

But do you also included the status of the submission, such as still under pending or get approved? or you don't bother too much and let the client to wait for approval.

I got a habit where quite easy to forget which sites or directories after months of submission, not to mention monitoring their overall progress. I got some experiences with some directories, where they basically don't send automation email when you get approved, so I don't know what is or how is the progress?

I think this thread can be complete Directory submission Tutorial for you coz i think we post approx all things related to directory submission some baiscs are remaining like title and descriptions variation ;)

With detail reports you should write only url and Done or Not Done Comments like below.

URL ***************************** Result ***************************** Comments
mydomain.com ********************* Done
adffsdafasd.com ********************Done
fsdafasdf.com *********************Not Done *****************************Description is short

In Url if you put complete full url of submit page of each directory then it seems excellent because client will saw that you checked directory for submission.

Most of directory send you confirmation for submission 10 to 20% remaining for confirmation but after approval they also send you email for confirmation.

I dont know about any software which can check your approved links in directory. I am just check with comparison of backlinks.

May be some senior member will give you better advice and knowledge than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back