The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link on 2'000'000 pageview/month site - $6 !!!

F

finalfrontier

*200’000 Unique visitors a month (Avg.)
*2 Million pageviews a month (Avg.)
*Link prices starting at $6 / Month !

The Site is one of the more interesting recent start-ups.
The site is gaining huge traffic, & has a very decent search engine ranking.

The Site is a unique user-generated global article/news system.
Since the site is free, it is becoming very popular with a high bookmark %, repeat visitors & active readership.
The site is a blog, an off-beat news source, a consumer complaints system & a forum for political speech.

We are very confident that advertising with us will generate a massive return for complimentary sites &/or products.

We are seeking long-term relationships here with our advertisers, your success will be our success.

Currently available ~

Top banner spots | Tower banner spots | Peel banners | Block Buttons | Text links, limited availability, these will sell fast….

Please go here to book. PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you.

Hi, is there any evidence of the statistic you wrote about? I am asking this because of the Who's Reading? widget i was the only one visitor. So your numbers sound a bit toooo much.:eek:

I second what Bagi says. The counter does seem to display a low amount of current visitors for what you claimed.

200,000 UV's per month and charging only $6? your either very rich or very stupid.

However, that said.

Compete.com is telling me you have 2,580 as the image below shows.

suckeredusuvmf3.png

I know Compete are not entirely accurate but, 200,000 to 2,500 (give or take a few) is a MASSIVE discrepancy.

I'd like to see proof from your stat software and your server logs.

KP
P.S, I knew the previous owner personally and I know for a fact Chelsea never got that many visitors. Not to mentions Chelsea was a spammer anyways :D

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back