The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building

Maincomp

affiliate
Hi,
I am new to this but i have been told that to push my site up in ranking i need to buy some links. At the moment it is at position 10 in google and i want to push it up hopfully to number 1. This is a .co.uk site. Could you put me to the right direction please.

Regards

D.M

Do Not Buy Links

Google do not like this if you want to improve your sites ranking look at forums, article directory, blog commenting, you must remember if your website is in the UK only put your links in UK forums.

I think buying backlinks would not be a right way in achieving your goals. You should keep on building backlinks using your targeted keywords as anchor text from forums, blogs, social bookmarking sites. :)

Have a nice day,

I think buying backlinks would not be a right way in achieving your goals. You should keep on building backlinks using your targeted keywords as anchor text from forums, blogs, social bookmarking sites. :)

Have a nice day,

Thanks for your feedback, i have not done any backlinks yet but are there any examples i can follow? Or is there a write up on how to build back links?

Regards

D M

Hi,
I am new to this but i have been told that to push my site up in ranking i need to buy some links. At the moment it is at position 10 in google and i want to push it up hopfully to number 1. This is a .co.uk site. Could you put me to the right direction please.

Regards

Thanks

D.M

Dude , You are on page one of google...And you are still want to buy links??

Dont fritter you time doing tn his...Just keep on adding good content and keep on giving them good service...Your goal will automatically get accomplished.

You might also search for backlink list and dofollow list, it's probably not worthwhile to post links on noFollow sites that search engines don't follow, which are getting to become the norm. You want to get a plugin that identifies doFollow links, firefox might be the best seo browser.

Quality backlinks are important.Getting links which is related to your sites and links from dmoz are considered as quality backlinks.Build backlinks by article submission,social bookmarking,forum posting.

buy link is not a good way to promotion your site,but you can build links by yourself.So many ways you can use.just like blog comments,forum sig,link exchange.

I have never seen any positive statements about buying backlinks and suspect that at best these links are devalued by search engines.

Your best bet is to submit to web directories and article directories, comment on blogs and forums. Also dont forget bookmarking sites like stumbleupon and A1-webmarks etc. One of the good things about bookmarking sites is the fact that your link will appear instantly so no need to wait for review like you have to with directories. Just remember to check if the links have do follow attribute.

you can build links from various methods:
1.Developing Authority & Being Easy to Link
2.PPC as a Link Building Tool
3.Directories, Meme Trackers & Social Bookmarking.
4.Local & Business Links
5.Blogs & the Blogosphere
6.Design as a Linking Element
7.Link Trading
8.Design as a Linking Element

I do not think that we need to buy links as google do not like this. To pushing your site I advise you to make some blog comments which are Dofollow and also you need to make some changes in you site onpage that is most important.

MI
Back