The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

link building services

I don't think there is any point exchanging views with you any further.

PC support guys claiming expertise in Internet Marketing, but I could call myself a web marketing guru, as I own one of the top websites on the web. See how easy it is to be an expert.....

No mention of your marketing degree on your website though.

Last edited:
@ Highlander,

This is an discussion forum, please do not abuse it. You can agree to disagree but namecalling is so childish & so unbecoming.

Different people have different views and if someone has a differing view, so be it.

I don't think that i need to buy any links to get traffic, i am already getting enough traffic. I am not dependable on backlinks, i think word of mouth is much effective than paid backlinks.

Word of mouth is the best way as it's more reliable bcos it's a personal recommendation - a vote.

I trust sites that give feedback, you can get a feel for what something is like, where before it was just guesswork when searching for something.

Problem is word of mouth isn't a very fast method of getting noticed. But you need to first:

Introduce a website - build general awareness
Seek out your target market
When they visit, capture the customer
Get visitors to recommend you in some way
Find a way to keep in people's minds

Tell me about word of mouth. We get loads of repeat business from word of mouth.

That is the best marketing strategy, IMHO. The benefits are more than you can imagine.
People who come via a recommendation are happier and go happier and bring in repeat business as well. :phone:

Nowadays our NO vacancy board is out often.

what is the way to get one way links without paying?...:D thanks....

If I knew that, I wouldn't be telling you. Actually, the most effortless and free way is to invent a viral idea, and use it to exchange links.

But asking others for homepage links is very tough, its too valuable to trade for another link - trust me I've tried it.

buying links is not advisable... Build your own links. You just need to build quality links.

You know what, I did 12 link requests today and not had one accepted, so looks like people aren't killing themselves to swap links. Okay, so I put it another way, if paid links are so bad right, then why does the large companies make millions from selling them.

If they make millions selling them, people must be buying them. So I say it works!

banners
Back