The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building Service

komrad66

affiliate
Link Building Service​

What We Do:
  1. Top Web 2.0 properties sites, social bookmarking sites, rss submission sites, video sharing sites, article directory sites registration.
  2. Unique (copyscape passed) high quality articles creation for the purpose of various submission above.
  3. Unique and approval guaranteed video creation for the purpose of video sharing sites submission.
  4. Submit the articles to web 2.0 properties sites with two or three backlinks to your target sites.
  5. Submit your video created from step 2 to top video sharing sites with included backlinks to your target websites.
  6. Submit your websites, each of your web2.0 properties and video sites profiles stated in no.4 and 5 above to top social bookmarking sites.
  7. Submit all rss feeds generated from the step 4,5 and 6 above to top rss feeds submission and sharing sites.
  8. Pinging all the results generated from step 4,5,6 and 7 above to top pinging servers.
  9. Maintenance of the links created.

Requirements:
  • You have website to promote
  • You give me keywords target
  • If you want your own articles you could give me that.
  • Payment must have been received before work started.

Price:
$250 one time payment.

Processing time:
4 weeks for a website.

Payment Methods:
Payment could be made through paypal, libertyreserve, or western union.

This time we only accept 10 websites only.

If you have something to ask just do that here or pm me. You could also contact me via skype: asep.komara.sanjaya or yahoo messenger: a_komara2000@yahoo.com

Thank you.

banners
Back