The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Linda, need some help

Clintoc

Bright New Star Award - June 09
I was checking some of the other sites in the review section out before I start re-attacking my niche with my new tools and noticed one post that really flags itsself to me.

I need to know how to cloak affiliate links.

All links would be good, but for this site I definitely need to know about clickbank cloaking.

My traffic, even while on idle, has been pretty steady (pretty much 1-2 visitors per article that I've submitted to ezine, with more traffic hopping in with me tossing them all over lately). And, besides the fact that my site still looks a little rough, one thing that really stands out are those hoplinks.

That probably has something to do with how my CTR on those links has really plummeted lately as well.

Any help would be great!

I knew you would know :D

Thanks again. I definitely wanted to have everything up and good before I jump back in head first now that I got post article robot working.

I was really interested in GoTryThis, but it is not available right now.

So, not being one to admit defeat... or delay progress on my site when I have a rare two good days in a row to work on it... I found another solution that works really well for wordpress, and it protects hoplinks.

It is a plugin called Pretty Link. I wont link it, but if you have a wordpress site/blog you can check it out.

Basically it creates redirects on your site, and it also tracks your clicks. Really nice addition since I have added new tracking IDs to know where my clicks are coming from. My main source of traffic is article marketing (which doubles as a link building exercise), and in so I get traffic to separate parts of my site. From my article/blog section, to separate landing pages... so I really need, and want, to know which efforts are giving me what results.

Thanks again for the help.

banners
Back