The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Linda Buquet Magic Touch!

Sem-Advance

affiliate
I just wanted to say that if you are stuck trying to make sales then you may need some Linda Buquet Magic.

I tried pushing several offers from MarketHealth and could not seem to get a sale. I came to 5star forums and asked Linda for some help.

Linda was kind enough to apply her magic touch and I have had 2 sales this week for $160.00. These are my first two sales with MarketHeath and I am sure if I can get some more Linda Buquet Magic Formula, I'll make more!!!

:D

WHOO HOO!!!

You GO!

So glad I could help. Actually I think all I did was make an intro to Gary at MarketHealth, so I suspect he's the reason you started making sales. BUT I did sprinkle some fairy dust on the email I sent him :p

I helped another member connect with a couple of my strong clients today and I hope they have some great results too.

You have NO idea how bad a week I've had and no idea how much a post like this means. I love helping people, that's what drives me to keep going, so I'm glad I was able to help you.

NOW GO MAKE SOME MORE SALES!

Blowin' some more fairy dust your way!

Well I hate to see you're having a bad week....it's been one of the best for me with affiliate marketing, which I guess makes up for the other 100+ other weeks that were not good..

Yes the pixie dust seems to be the trick though....that and your help with nothing required.... made a bit of difference and I thought a recognition might help someone in the future....sort of a pay it forward...

:)

Thanks Clint, I emailed this thread to Gary too. I'm sure he'll be
excited to hear you are on your way.

Oops, did I tell you that once you hit $1,000 in commish
you owe me 10%??? ;) JK

banners
Back