The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Life comes at you fast....always!

pixie

affiliate
I've been absent this week! I know I'm new around here so not a regular just yet but I wanted you all to know I haven't given up on 5 star! I plan to stick around for a bit.

I've just been crazy busy!

As you all know my kids were sick, we have started soccer training a few weeks ago. Gymnastics this week. AND the elementary school talent show which my older two daughters both had an act in. I was overloaded with homework myself (I'm a student as well), and all the make up work my girls had. PLUS some personal drama that my x is causing me! Sheesh!

I think I will have some time to breath again this weekend, clean my house and get caught up with fivestar, get back to focusing on my big goal!

Pixie

Pixie, I am glad that you haven't forgotten about us.

Good to see you are back. :)

Hi Pixie

Don't worry about it, sounds like you have been busy. Larwee will always send you a reminder if you have been absent to post.

Boy, do I know that feeling! Some days I'm lucky if I can get in here at all, and then only to read, and no time to socialize.

Stay strong...X's come and go, but this forum will always be here.

Hi Pixie,

Sometime life will just bang you left and right until you have no time to breath.

Just hang on to what you love and believe that all will be better very soon. :D

banners
Back