The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Life a Suggestion

bkind

affiliate
"Life should NOT be a trip to the grave with the idea of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, hot dog in one hand, a beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride."

:D :D

Got this in a email from?

Brian

I guess it's a nice thought but to be perfectly honest it's not even close to being a reality haha.
Lets face it death is miserable :(

I agree 100%. You shouldn?t fear death. I think you should live your life to the fullest potential and when your time comes everything you have ever wanted to do has been completed. I mean for some people it?s just not possible but at least don?t hold back on anything that makes you smile. Life is definitely an adventure, that most of us are just beginning.

I woke up reading this thread. And let me say thank you! :D I felt so good and wanting to do outdoor activities after reading this. CHEERS!

I turned 40 a couple years ago - thought I would really start to live. Went to a Van Halen concert and grew my hair long. Didn't like it - so I'm trying to age gracifully. :)

banners
Back