The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lets talk about Vodka!

Grey Goose of course!! :D

(Though I know that insiders say
it's just lemonade with alcohol -
but it´s a damn good lemonade :D!)

Ciroc and Grey Goose are great, but honestly, I always buy Skyy. I started mixing it with everything in college and it's my favorite.

Ever had cherry vodka and coke? You'll love me forever if you try.

I prefer Ketel One over Grey Goose for a wheat vodka at a similar price point.

I like Chopin for Potato Vodka.

Ciroc Coconut is pretty good for some mixed drinks.

Ciroc and Grey Goose are great, but honestly, I always buy Skyy. I started mixing it with everything in college and it's my favorite.

Ever had cherry vodka and coke? You'll love me forever if you try.

Time to send me something? ;)

Gem Clear... Cheap but over all... 190 Proof :D That's how we roll in the south anyway ;)

I honestly can't tell the difference in taste between brands of vodka. Just add tonic and a slice or wedge of lime and it's perfect!

Level, Ketel, Goose, Van Gogh Blue, and lately we've been enjoying Tito's! Of course the new grape based vodkas like Ciroc and Hangar are great as well.

What do you guys mix with Vodka, or do you just drink it straight?

Had to get my last two cents in for the night Jeremy, I drink it straight, sometimes with an anchovy olive and sometimes with an onion! I tend to drink my spirits straight. I'm not a mixed drink kind of guy usually.

Had to get my last two cents in for the night Jeremy, I drink it straight, sometimes with an anchovy olive and sometimes with an onion! I tend to drink my spirits straight. I'm not a mixed drink kind of guy usually.

Anchovy olives FTW!!!!!

banners
Back