The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Partnership Let's Make $$$ Together

B

Boosiebad

To whom it may concern,

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. You may stop now if you are a newbie whom has little to no experience in AM (I'm sure you'll get there some day <3); For I am seeking an AM partner whom is experienced, mature and knows this game well. If you are this, please read on :ninja:

My Background:
I'm a Jr Systems Engineer for a large company. I have made some recent 'discoveries' that has led me down the path of affiliate marketing, since these 'discoveries' have been made I have decided to pursue AM to my fullest potential and take part in creating a largely scaled operation. I have developed a fair understanding of the various traffic methods, angles, copywriting, and psychology that goes into a successful marketing campaign.

With that being said, I have calculated the time it would take to perfect these methods - years. Weighing out my options, I feel that it is best to seek a symbiotic relationship with an experienced AM whom holds the opposite experience and seeks technical personnel :)

What Can I Bring To The Table?
  • -Lots and Lots of Server knowledge (Apache and Nginx) (And Web level coding knowledge)
Note: Have already toy'd and tweaked my click trackers to handle an estimated 10-15 million hits per day by making simple modifications to php5-fpm & MariaDB (Screw MySQL, you'll find that MariaDB performs much better under high loads).
  • Very Knowledgeable in Security, Encryption, DNS, VPNs, Tunneling (over all Networking), Linux, Web Servers and hosting.
  • Connections to serious backend developers, PHP guys whom specialize in automation, oh and a friend of mine who owns a hosting company (unlimited IPs :) )
  • Connections to call centers and guys that know how to do great charge back prevention/mitigation
  • Connections to high risk merchant processing
  • Connections to a awesome SEO consultant
  • Connections to a sick graphics designer
  • Connections to guys whom are very knowledgeable in Authorize.net API (Let's plan on creating our own offers, I already have three ready to be pushed.)

Requirements:
  • A competent, well versed full time AM whom understands the psychology behind ads and context (much like what is preached in Ca$hvertising).
  • An AM whom is willing to dabble in project management and wants to start creating their own offers to take things to the next level (yes, let's shoot for 'hide under your desk money')
  • Well versed in multiple traffic sources.
  • Shares similar visions
  • Has matching knowledge/connections in AM as I do with technology (symbiotic relationships are nice :)).
p.s. I figured this route may be more beneficial than handing my offers over to the sharks at Peerfly/Maxbounty. If this is something you're interested in, please feel free to send me a private message (rather than posting here) for further details. Eventually I'd be willing to expand to create a potential 'mastermind group', but for now a single person will suffice.

*Must have Skype or Google Hangouts

Sincerely,
Boosie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi adcombopr,

I appreciate your offer and I will keep it in mind in the distant future; But for now, I'd rather keep my offers in house. Too much f*ckery goes on these days. :(

Regards,
Boosie

To whom it may concern,

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. You may stop now if you are a newbie whom has little to no experience in AM (I'm sure you'll get there some day <3); For I am seeking an AM partner whom is experienced, mature and knows this game well. If you are this, please read on :ninja:

My Background:
I'm a Jr Systems Engineer for a large company. I have made some recent 'discoveries' that has led me down the path of affiliate marketing, since these 'discoveries' have been made I have decided to pursue AM to my fullest potential and take part in creating a largely scaled operation. I have developed a fair understanding of the various traffic methods, angles, copywriting, and psychology that goes into a successful marketing campaign.

With that being said, I have calculated the time it would take to perfect these methods - years. Weighing out my options, I feel that it is best to seek a symbiotic relationship with an experienced AM whom holds the opposite experience and seeks technical personnel :)

What Can I Bring To The Table?
  • -Lots and Lots of Server knowledge (Apache and Nginx) (And Web level coding knowledge)
Note: Have already toy'd and tweaked my click trackers to handle an estimated 10-15 million hits per day by making simple modifications to php5-fpm & MariaDB (Screw MySQL, you'll find that MariaDB performs much better under high loads).
  • Very Knowledgeable in Security, Encryption, DNS, VPNs, Tunneling (over all Networking), Linux, Web Servers and hosting.
  • Connections to serious backend developers, PHP guys whom specialize in automation, oh and a friend of mine who owns a hosting company (unlimited IPs :) )
  • Connections to call centers and guys that know how to do great charge back prevention/mitigation
  • Connections to high risk merchant processing
  • Connections to a awesome SEO consultant
  • Connections to a sick graphics designer
  • Connections to guys whom are very knowledgeable in Authorize.net API (Let's plan on creating our own offers, I already have three ready to be pushed.)

Requirements:
  • A competent, well versed full time AM whom understands the psychology behind ads and context (much like what is preached in Ca$hvertising).
  • An AM whom is willing to dabble in project management and wants to start creating their own offers to take things to the next level (yes, let's shoot for 'hide under your desk money')
  • Well versed in multiple traffic sources.
  • Shares similar visions
  • Has matching knowledge/connections in AM as I do with technology (symbiotic relationships are nice :)).
p.s. I figured this route may be more beneficial than handing my offers over to the sharks at Peerfly/Maxbounty. If this is something you're interested in, please feel free to send me a private message (rather than posting here) for further details. Eventually I'd be willing to expand to create a potential 'mastermind group', but for now a single person will suffice.

*Must have Skype or Google Hangouts

Sincerely,
Boosie

sounds good...
i may have a offer that can make you shit loads of money.
with good payout frequency. let me know if you may be interested.

MI
Back