The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Let's collaborate!

Helng

affiliate
Art of Click is a leading Mobile Media Agency and monetization platform based in Singapore.

Due to its fast growth, Art of Click is currently looking to build new partnerships with new Affiliates/Media Buyers/Direct Publishers.

We provide top converting campaigns on the market and full fill-rate for most countries, especially in APAC, Europe and US markets. We are also very flexible in terms of caps and payouts.

New partners can also choose their favorite integration process : Server2Server, SDK, API, or integration through Admob and Mopub.

If you are interested, you can self-register on our platform (you will be contacted by one of our Affiliate Managers), or contact me for more infos by Skype ( helene.nguyen.aoc ) or email at hnguyen(at)artofclick.com

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @Helng :affiliatefix:

As a representative of a network we ask you to register as an official resource according the steps in the following short instructional: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Only with this official registration you are allowed to promote your services to our 70,000 affiliates ;)

Kind regards, and have a nice day!
Ooooh OK, I didn't know. I will do it. Thanks for your help!

Art of Click is a leading Mobile Media Agency and monetization platform based in Singapore.

Due to its fast growth, Art of Click is currently looking to build new partnerships with new Affiliates/Media Buyers/Direct Publishers.

We provide top converting campaigns on the market and full fill-rate for most countries, especially in APAC, Europe and US markets. We are also very flexible in terms of caps and payouts.

New partners can also choose their favorite integration process : Server2Server, SDK, API, or integration through Admob and Mopub.

If you are interested, you can self-register on our platform (you will be contacted by one of our Affiliate Managers), or contact me for more infos by Skype ( helene.nguyen.aoc ) or email at hnguyen(at)artofclick.com

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix @Helng !

As @Marc informed you, get your application in and approved before soliciting members here.

Please follow our policies below as well.

When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships and promotions. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personall messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @Helng and welcome to the newly relaunched AffiliateFix!

If you need any help with your verified vendor application or have questions, just let us know.

Looking forward to seeing you in our official Resources listing! :)

banners
Back