The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Learning guitar

Roycewf

affiliate
Hi to you all, have been trying to learn guitar for a long time. Are finally starting to work on, though I thought I would record my self playing it. I am using a Wix website, which does have the occasional loading issues. I have come from WordPress, trying to get traffic, using affiliate links, seems to be starting to work.
Any suggestions about my choice of hosting etc appreciated.
Royce

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Get a VPS!
Do not use WIX or any other similar platform.
Wordpress is fine, but be sure to always research the plugins before adding them. Some will clog the arteries of your site.

There is a lot more, but first, post your questions in an appropriate sub-forums here to get maximum results and guidance.

What do you plan to accomplish with your site?
Are you planning to monetize it and how.
Be sure to research well what your competition does, how they do it, what site themes and colors seem to be working, how content is arranges, what their reviews my be like, etc.

Our business is a data driven business. This requires daily research. It is what we all do as a part of our day. Fast moving industry with fast moving targets. Get into these daily practices that make us money and learn to ride the wave!

Hi, Royce and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Regarding your slow-loading Wix site, @T J Tutor has given you the perfect remedy for that.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forum, Royce! :)

banners
Back