The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead Form Builder Software...for sale anywhere??

Zooot

affiliate
Hi All,

Newbie here setting up a website designed to run lead gen campaigns. One thing I'm looking for is an out of the box request form builder that I can purchase and install on my site (not a paid service).

Does anyone know of a lead form builder that can be purchased? Ideally it would be configurable so that I can add or remove questions/fields, make the fields reliant on each other and possible add unique functionality.

Anyone know of a software available for purchase?

Thanks much!

Zooot

Hmmm, not sure I follow about the autoresponder. But what I mean is a tool that I can use to build and output an information request form for upload onto a website. It would need to have place holders for content, the ability to add custom questions and set drop down answers. Something like a "wordpress" type of form builder....? It would have to output a form that can be hosted on a linux server and a flat file site. Not using a CMS

Hmmm, not sure I follow about the autoresponder. But what I mean is a tool that I can use to build and output an information request form for upload onto a website. It would need to have place holders for content, the ability to add custom questions and set drop down answers. Something like a "wordpress" type of form builder....? It would have to output a form that can be hosted on a linux server and a flat file site. Not using a CMS
i have nothing in mind Now !

Ok, so far I've found a few options.....Orbeon.com, Tellform.com, Formtools.org....all are open source and will need to be configured to your needs. Orbeon is quite interesting, but also is rather expensive for licensing.

Anyone find others?

banners
Back