The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LBS Black template

temi

affiliate
blacktemplate.jpg

New Link Bid Script templates is now being released quite regularly, I am pleased that some LBS users are actually creating and releasing new template, one such template is the black template released by Martin. You can see a screenshot of the template above.

The template can be downloaded directly from Martin's website which is webkatalog , you can find other link bid script template at phplinkbid templates . If you are new to LBS, you can find out more information and download location from Link Bid Script

Thanks

I am new to this and think the folks at LBS are doing a great job. Can someone help me to increase the max characters as I want to increase the length of the descriptions.

Also want to remove the alexa and other stats on the listin details page but can't do it form the admin section [even though there is a menu for it].

So... LBS means Link Bid Script?

I've not heard of that yet... am I correct in assuming it is a variation on a directory but we get to bid to see if we can get our link higher in rank (with that directory)?

banners
Back