The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

layout problem - please help!

P

Piotrek

Hello,

Long story short: I changed the basic design of article script at www.articleswebsite.com to make it a bit fancy. I worked under FF and it all looked nice but after all the changes I had a look in IE... I really hate table-based layouts :taz: and vice versa I assume...

I'm sure you're far more experienced to see where is that ugle 'bug' that makes it all fall... would you be so kind to show me?

Thanks in advnace!
Piotrek

Sorry... there was a typo in the link, I fixed it... please have a look if you may

I try to do my best but i was lost in the dozen of opening and closing table tag.:( Can you solve this with divs? I guess the template could be transformed much more friendly in an hour or two.

I'd love to have this in divs but the template is software integrated and some parts are hardcoded so changing the parts I have access to into divs will make it fall into pieces. And take a lot more than 2 hours... So I need to find those bugs :(

Thank you anyway...

Piotrek, i tried to find it once again and i recognised somthing but has small chance that it would cause the bug. I guessed that this problem could be originated from the category section so there is no closing table tag after the travel link. I know it's not too probable but worth a try.

Hi Gorand2

When viewing the site in FireFox, the table Layout is fine but not in I.E.

Piotrek may have already fixed this one by now.

banners
Back