The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Launching an Affiliate Program? Here's How to Do It

I'm desparately seeking help launching my affiliate program ... But I wonder what your prices are. I'll be sure to click for more info, or feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about my service, I'm sorry but I don't deal with ebook type products at all I work only work with retail products and higher ticket items and primarily with larger merchants.

Launching an Affiliate Program? Here's How to Do It

Nice article, Linda. I am new to this forum, still learning a lot.

Linda. I like the fact that you state that you evolved into this position. In my opinion, affiliate marketing is all about evolving. without doing the work and actually digging in and experiencing things, one can not hope to understand this business. That is just my opinion. There is so much out there you just have to jump in and dig around and get your hands dirty.

Thanks!

I'm really happy to have found the above article. Sure wish I'd seen this last month, we've just had a new program launch, in addition to a program re-launch, but the article is great for keeping things in mind and giving you knowledgable tools for future launches.

Thanks for sharing!

I am really unhappy,the articles is deleted.;)
Anyone have a copy of it,badly needed such info,to avoid the wrong steps.

Linda,

we are starting with new affiliate program soon, so I would like to have a look at that article. Do you have a copy of it by any chance?

Wow, I'm glad I ran across this post. A great read for sure. I've just finished clawing my way through several months of development and now I'm in the middle of trying to find affiliate who not only want to sell...but want to help others. It's tricky...especially with a limited budget. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of throwing the remainder of my budget at something like Shareasale ($650 to get started as a merchant), but perhaps there would be a better option. Insights are always appreciated. :)

Hi Linda,

I have developed two WordPress products and would like ppl to sign up as my affiliate. I am currently offering 50% commission which is managed by clickbank.

How can i proceed further.

I am not getting the expected sales.

Hi John,

Sorry but I don't work with CB at all so am not sure what avenues are available there to get additional exposure. Do they offer any options to be a featured program or anything?

Really awesome information. I wish it was as easy as join a network and they will come. I really enjoyed reading your checklist. The preparation process mentioned is spot-on. I don't have any questions, I just wanted to express my opinions on this.

banners
Back