The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Partnership Launching a small Email Marketing & Automation service.

I

Iss Meftah

Hello,

I have business/product idea that I’ve been developing over the past few years. After planning and research, the time has finally come to bring it to market.

My idea is launching an Email Marketing & Automation Software. Where we send emails on our clients behalf, an ESP (Email Service Provider). A service like Aweber, MailChimp and getresponse..etc

I have experience in the exact market I have launched two ESPs before. Sendmoon: Generated $3,4k per month from 23 paying clients, Responsly: Generated $2,9k per month from a total of 28 clients (14 paying clients). Sadly both companies had to be closed for lack of experience, market knowledge.

Also, I have experience in Project Management, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Email Deliverability And Configuring mail servers.

Unfortunately, All the email servers I configured did not make it where I wanted them to reach, I always face trouble with IP warming and building a solid reputations with Internet Service Provider (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo ...etc) and I end up to square one. I been testing, learning and I know exactly why I could not accomplish building a good reputation.

I’m looking for an experienced email marketer that knows email deliverability best practices very well to partner up with me and help me warm the IP address. We can combine our knowledge and strength to launch a solid Email Marketing Software. Where we split the expenses and profit 50% - 50%

If you're interested please PM me, I would love to schedule a meeting to discuss this project further more.

All the best,
Iss.

@eMonetize , @mxyzptlkfishstiks , and @Dave Hughes may have some insights. These guys are more deeply involved in email marketing and probably the tools associated with it. You may have a project they have interest in.

To me, it appears you may be trying to build a product that requires a team and possibly a large investment in development.

@eMonetize , @mxyzptlkfishstiks , and @Dave Hughes

It appears you may be trying to build a product that requires a team and possibly a large investment in development.

I've got a small business idea I can start with and does require any investment. it and I got several idea to implement as the business grow. I got a server to run an customized email marketing and list management software, and other two SMTP server. I can set more SMTPs.

I also have linked couple of ofter softwares that manage billing and support, got myself a nice setup to start with.

Currently, I'm looking for an email marketer familiar with Email Marketing best practice and IP addresses warm up. Where I will be managing and monitoring of the SMTP servers, and my partner will be warming the IPs mainly, We will talk about what we can do for each others to grow the business later on.

We’ll be working this out together to take the IPs from Low Volume Sender to a Very High Volume Sender with a good reputation. once there I’ve got a very small list of the potential clients from my old ESP companies. I know few places to market the business on, I can create a few Buyer Personas that will help us reach the right type of clients to build a steady business.

I designed a small business plan including marketing strategy. and am always open for new ideas.

If we could take this to Skype, I can explain and share more details with you.

looking forward to talking with you.
Cheers.
Iss

MI
Back