The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Late introduction

Davidr

affiliate
Hi everyone.

Ive been visiting these forums for almost a year now ( always when im at my work SHHHHH! ) but I never seem to get round to posting anything. I enjoy reading the posts and have found a lot of the info posted in the SEO section very helpfull in improving the pagerank of my site, so thanks to everyone who posts there. I would post a link to my site and ask everyone to come have a look but it is an adult orientated site so I think linking it here would be a tad inapropriate :nono:.

Anyway I just thought Id say hello before I go back to work on Monday ( had my appendix out on Saturday so I got a week off, hoorraaayy :D ) so next time you see a 'guest' reading the forums it could be me at my work :)

Take care all :)

Dave

Dave, you have taken a big brave step now that you have made your first post, don't wait till next year before the second post :)

Welcome to UK WW :)

Dave, you have taken a big brave step now that you have made your first post, don't wait till next year before the second post :)

Welcome to UK WW :)

Ill try but I make no promises :)

Oh I think ive actually just done it hehe. :first:

Welcome buddy, its always daunting starting out in an active forum, im sure you will be catching up to Temi's 10,000 post count in a couple of weeks :drool:

At least you still made your introduction first before anything else. It is better late than never :D anyway welcome to the forum Dave hope you have fun here :botles: it was really nice forum, very helpful and informative webmaster forum:thumbup:

MI
Back