The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Late Indexing Issue of my article

Do you have XML Sitemaps on the sites and are they added in your Google Webmasters and analytics accounts for those sites?

In Webmasters, in the crawl section, there is the sitemaps. On the sitemaps page, see if there are "Issues" identified in the bottom right of the page.

Okay, you may be experiencing a problem with Google itself. You have incomplete pages on your sites like the about page. The contact page has no phone number, address, email address, Facebook page, etc. You also have no earnings disclaimer page which is extremely important, and no Terms of Use page.

When Google adds this all up, they may not be as attentive to your sites. It has the appearance of an affiliate site with incomplete pages. It is also a site with very little real content and the content is not being updated frequently. Eventually, if you do not make changes, my guess is that Google will de-index the sites altogether.

Overall, I would give your sites a score of three out of ten. They are not demonstrating themselves as content sites. They appear immediately to be affiliate sites, and Google WILL eventually de-index your sites if you do not change them. Poor layouts, they have a blog appearance. Content sites do not make themselves appear as blogs, there are exceptions, but not for what you are trying to do. They should appear as authoritative sites with frequently updated high quality content. Professional appearance, intuitive layout, frequently updated high quality content, and providing a great user experience are what it takes to make a great content site that produces earnings to brag about.

Okay, you may be experiencing a problem with Google itself. You have incomplete pages on your sites like the about page. The contact page has no phone number, address, email address, Facebook page, etc. You also have no earnings disclaimer page which is extremely important, and no Terms of Use page.

When Google adds this all up, they may not be as attentive to your sites. It has the appearance of an affiliate site with incomplete pages. It is also a site with very little real content and the content is not being updated frequently. Eventually, if you do not make changes, my guess is that Google will de-index the sites altogether.

Overall, I would give your sites a score of three out of ten. They are not demonstrating themselves as content sites. They appear immediately to be affiliate sites, and Google WILL eventually de-index your sites if you do not change them. Poor layouts, they have a blog appearance. Content sites do not make themselves appear as blogs, there are exceptions, but not for what you are trying to do. They should appear as authoritative sites with frequently updated high quality content. Professional appearance, intuitive layout, frequently updated high quality content, and providing a great user experience are what it takes to make a great content site that produces earnings to brag about.
Thanks to share good things

MI
Back