The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing pages

IWater

affiliate
Hi,

I will start with paid traffic soon.
How much keywords would you suggest me to use and do people split test on keywords aswell?
And should I use a different domain per landing page to split test?

Thank you,

only one Domain name can do the job if you want to
and make it some thing like this

Code:
domain.com/lp1
domain.com/lp2
domain.com/lp3

or what ever u like it's up to you

about keywords you have to track them as well
about the amount of the keywords, it depends on how much traffic you get, some times 3 keywords can send you a lot of traffic , so that's some i can't suggest

only one Domain name can do the job if you want to
and make it some thing like this

Code:
domain.com/lp1
domain.com/lp2
domain.com/lp3

or what ever u like it's up to you

about keywords you have to track them as well
about the amount of the keywords, it depends on how much traffic you get, some times 3 keywords can send you a lot of traffic , so that's some i can't suggest
Thank you

Hi,

I will start with paid traffic soon.
How much keywords would you suggest me to use and do people split test on keywords aswell?
And should I use a different domain per landing page to split test?

Thank you,

Good question. The amount of keywords to be used will depend on you as long as you don't overstuff your site that Google would consider it as spam. As for split testing of keywords, I haven't tried that yet but probably it will work...:)

Hope my ideas were helpful.:)

You can have just a single domain but manage it is a very good way. You can even create several subdomain that you can then use them to be able to upload the different landing pages. You can even have a single domain and then be able to involve very many pages that can be accessed. Let us keep sharing the info.

banners
Back