The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

landing pages

cpafixman

Hey everyone im back after a long time off (mainly because of university commitments)

I want to get started into ppc again and was wondering how do i create landing pages for email submit offers. Manual or premade without having my own website or server.

Thanks

Hey everyone im back after a long time off (mainly because of university commitments)

School is important! Great to see you back @cpafixman .

I want to get started into ppc again and was wondering how do i create landing pages for email submit offers. Manual or premade without having my own website or server.

The Dojo has a number of free landers, but you'll need a server to upload them to.

There are free sites like WIX, but most any company offering free landing pages with hosting have their advertising on the pages.

Wix Has a free version
BestSqueezePages Has 2 months free then $27 a month
PageWiz 30 day trial then $29 a month

I recommend getting a VPS and having the Landing Page Guys build your landers. Also, remember there are a bunch of landers in the Dojo.

if you are using ads bridge for tracking then they have a landing page builder on the platform, or as tj said, there are sites like wix, webflow is great for this kind of thing, makes your pages fully responsive, easy to use

banners
Back