monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling Landing Pages, Wordpress, and Other Design Work

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by Sitestomp, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Sitestomp

Sitestomp Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys!

I was referred to AffiliateFix by a client of mine. He says there's a lot of affiliate marketers here who might have some use for my design services! I've been designing landing pages for over 7 years now and have designed for hundreds of different niches. I design AND code into html/css. The one stop shop.

Besides landing pages, I also do wordpress work, banners, headers, logos, and anything else you may need. Prices are flexible and affordable. I quote everything to order.

If you'd like to check out my work, you can view my website here: Custom Landing Pages at Sitestomp.com

To contact me directly, my email is jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com and my skype name is Sitestomp

I look forward to working with you soon! No matter what your budget or needs are, please get in touch and I will work with you to create beautiful and high converting designs!

2. monetizer
  3. Sitestomp

To get the ball rolling and establish some reputation here on AffiliateFix, I will offer 50% OFF to the first 2 people who order and give my design services a try. Just post here in the thread to claim and then send me a private message with what you need.

4. Sitestomp

Willing to drop the offer to 75% OFF to get some business rolling and reputation established on AffiliateFix. If interested, post here to claim and then send me a PM, hit me up on Skype (Sitestomp), or drop me an email jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com.

Thanks! :)

5. MrSharkBait911

MrSharkBait911 Affiliate affiliate

6. Sitestomp

THIS 75% OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

I am still taking design work orders at my normal rates.

Again, here's my portfolio: Landing Page Designer

Happy Holidays!

7. affiliate

affiliate Affiliate affiliate

Really interesting portfolio, good luck with everything :D

8. Sitestomp

Thanks!

If anyone is wondering, I am definitely open for more work so feel free to get in touch! I'd love to hear from you all.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI