The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing page traffic help

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hi guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on different ways to create a great landing page. Has anyone been successful at creating their own landing page and sales page instead of sending traffic to the affiliates sales page?

I thought about how sending someone to the affiliates page will allow the affiliate build their mailing list instead of my own. There's always the possibility that my visitors may never come back.

Any strategies to keep traffic from leaving my site to opt in somewhere else?

Anyone try the Samurai affiliate link cloaker? I see this one and the Ninja link cloaker advertised all over the place.

Hi

You are right you are building there list insted of yours. You got to create a landing page with your own content to link to there sales page.

You are right you are building there list insted of yours. You got to create a landing page with your own content to link to there sales page.

Exactly. Build your own landing page, with your own keyword rich content, so it can rank better, as well a good idea is to create an opt-in form in it, that way you can collect potentail customer's info for future projects or just for doing some good old email marketing.

Hi guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on different ways to create a great landing page. Has anyone been successful at creating their own landing page and sales page instead of sending traffic to the affiliates sales page?

I think you have identified the problem accurately. You are not creating customers for yourself. Big mistake
You need to have your own website [websites in my case], have an opt in form on your site, capture their emails, make them YOUR clients and then promote other peoples' products to them

Hey there, I dont know if you have heard or purchased this product "Dominating Clickbank" where they explain you how just directing people to straight sales page wont work nowadays.

It is better to build your own landing page and build your mailing using autoresponders. This will help you promote and will have a greater conversion rates.

yep, landing page, with optimized page (work on keyword density) I agree with opt-in form to build up your own database. I don't understand why you offer this to the others. What value-added for you????

MI
Back