monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Landing page Software

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by Digitard93, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Digitard93

Digitard93 Affiliate affiliate

Hi All,
    I was planning on using Optimize Press to build my landing pages with, which overall is good software and has everything you need.

However...

I'm having issues inserting images into my pages and I don't why. I believe it's being glitchy because it's a simple task and I've backtracked a million times to try and figure it out.

I don't have OP support available to me. I am officially tired of it wasting my time to build pages, so I'm looking for an alternative.

I know there are other software solutions out there. I don't mind paying for software, but I don't want residual monthly cost.

Suggestions?

2. monetizer
  3. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Afflanders looks great, I have purchased it yesterday and it is easy to use.

4. ringpartner

ringpartner Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Check out Unbounce.com.

If you're a RingPartner publisher we can get you a deal.

Mike

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

You can also build any type of page or theme you like with Artisteer. I've been using this for many years now. It's worth checking out their trial.

6. Digitard93

Thank you for the response TJ

7. pshott

pshott Affiliate affiliate

for building pages inside wordpress I use themify builder and it is excellent and dead simple to use, and learn ...actually the whole theme package is worth a look for sure....
    I was an artisteer user but found it clunky to use at the time actually built my first ever website with artisteer...Im sure its improved now ...this was 6-7 years ago now.

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Huge advancements with Artisteer over the last 6 years. The code is incredibly light compared to the old days. Far more choices in the platform choices to export also. I haven't used Themify, but I think it is only for WP. With Artisteer, you can output as HTML Website, WP, Blogger, Drupal, DotNetNuke, Joomla, and Tumblr.

9. Digitard93

I spent some quality time with Optimize Press this weekend and got it to work the way I want. The only thing I could use help on is some custom CSS to put in large background images.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI