The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Landing page / pop under traffic - Is there a network that does CPC instead of CPM

mrpojax

affiliate
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone can tell me a mobile network that does CPC traffic for landing pages / pop under traffic.

Also what is the difference between popunder and popover traffic for mobile landing pages.

Please let me know.

Hello mrpojax

Was wondering if anyone can tell me a mobile network that does CPC traffic for landing pages / pop under traffic.

Airpush - Landing page ads
Zeropark
Exoclick
Plugrush
Adcash
juicyads
popads
poponclick
Greenpoint
DNTX
Bonadza

Sure there are lost more but those are the only ones i can think of the top of my head

Also what is the difference between popunder and popover traffic for mobile landing pages.

No difference, all the major mobile browsers open up a new tab to load the popup so theoretically they all appear as popovers on mobile devices.

Hey CMA thanks for the reply..

Can you tell me networks that do CPC traffic? Most of them i have seen does CPM traffic. Or pay per impression.
is there such a thing as CPC on this type of landing page traffic (redirect or popover)?

MrPojax

Last edited:
i doubt it. CPC works where people are performing keyword searches and are therefore likely to click on one of the resulting selection of ads. most mobile ads are interruption events - banners, pops, etc - so the CTR is really small. that's why the mobile ad networks prefer the CPM model. they'd go broke if they used CPC.

a few years ago i had no idea what a pop over ad was and i was showing my website to a friend and they said something to me about how annoying my popup was and it took me a day straight to figure out that i did not have a virus, but that they had downloaded a browser program that placed a pop over. now that i am planning a pop over ad campaign, it is really humorous to think back to how irritated i was as a micro-entrepreneur.

a few years ago i had no idea what a pop over ad was and i was showing my website to a friend and they said something to me about how annoying my popup was and it took me a day straight to figure out that i did not have a virus, but that they had downloaded a browser program that placed a pop over. now that i am planning a pop over ad campaign, it is really humorous to think back to how irritated i was as a micro-entrepreneur.

Haha that's hilarious.
You're welcomed to try out our platform, we have great pop traffic

banners
Back