propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Landing page / pop under traffic - Is there a network that does CPC instead of CPM

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by mrpojax, Jul 21, 2014.

1. mrpojax

mrpojax Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone can tell me a mobile network that does CPC traffic for landing pages / pop under traffic.

Also what is the difference between popunder and popover traffic for mobile landing pages.

Please let me know.

1 person likes this.
  2. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Hello mrpojax

Was wondering if anyone can tell me a mobile network that does CPC traffic for landing pages / pop under traffic.

Airpush - Landing page ads
    Zeropark
    Exoclick
    Plugrush
    Adcash
    juicyads
    popads
    poponclick
    Greenpoint
    DNTX
    Bonadza

Sure there are lost more but those are the only ones i can think of the top of my head

Also what is the difference between popunder and popover traffic for mobile landing pages.

No difference, all the major mobile browsers open up a new tab to load the popup so theoretically they all appear as popovers on mobile devices.

3 people like this.
  3. mrpojax

mrpojax Affiliate affiliate

Hey CMA thanks for the reply..

Can you tell me networks that do CPC traffic? Most of them i have seen does CPM traffic. Or pay per impression.
    is there such a thing as CPC on this type of landing page traffic (redirect or popover)?

MrPojax

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  4. prosper202guide

prosper202guide Affiliate affiliate

i doubt it. CPC works where people are performing keyword searches and are therefore likely to click on one of the resulting selection of ads. most mobile ads are interruption events - banners, pops, etc - so the CTR is really small. that's why the mobile ad networks prefer the CPM model. they'd go broke if they used CPC.

1 person likes this.
  5. ash213

ash213 Affiliate affiliate

cheers for this

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed