The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Page for cpa offers

moniking25

hi everyone i have a simple question about where i can creat a landing page for cpa offers without no skill i need a simple to use tool to creat landing pages for cpa offer

it will be good if you guide me about link cloaking some super affiliates use it for fb reviews prosess they redirect the reviewer to the content page and the users they target goes to there landing pages i need to know how this system works

Well you can create some landing pages with lead pages ,sendlane ,aweber etc .I think in aweber you get 30 day trial

hi everyone i have a simple question about where i can creat a landing page for cpa offers without no skill i need a simple to use tool to creat landing pages for cpa offer

PageSource - Created and owned by our forum founders.
PureLander - Created and owned by our Moderator tyoussef

In addition, many of the trackers available, and many of the networks, now have landing page designers.

it will be good if you guide me about link cloaking some super affiliates use it for fb reviews prosess they redirect the reviewer to the content page and the users they target goes to there landing pages i need to know how this system works

This is black hat. I strongly recommend you do not attempt black hat marketing as a Newbie. You will definitely get your account banned.

Last edited:
May I know that what is aweber and sendlane in breif.

Autoresponders.

This is black hat. I strongly recommend you do not attempt black hat marketing as a Newbie. You will definitely get your account banned.

This is actually what I came in here to say.

No, no, no, don't do it. At least until you have a thorough working knowledge of what you're doing. Better to learn the rules (TOS) and figure out how to run successful campaigns within their framework. Then if you want to go to the darkside, you'll know what you're doing and the consequences.

Just my personal opinion.

Thanks everyone and yes thats why i asked for it about cloaking ok i will not attempt this action until i know what i am doing

and yes i need simple landing pages that i get on adplixity but i don't know i can edit or change it's language

Thanks everyone and yes thats why i asked for it about cloaking ok i will not attempt this action until i know what i am doing

and yes i need simple landing pages that i get on adplixity but i don't know i can edit or change it's language

AdPlexity can rip the pages. Then find someone on Fiverr, Freelancer, UpWork, etc., to clean up the code and put your information in for you. You might even be able to find a coder in our resources area to help with the coding.

banners
Back