The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

KnowledgeCity Affiliate Marketing Program - 40%

jon.a

You Spread the Knowledge, and We?ll Spread the Wealth.

My name is Jonathan and I'm the affiliate program manager. I want to thank you for your interest in the KnowledgeCity affiliate program. We offer 40% commission off the $29.00 membership fee.

Affiliate Benefits and Resources​
  • 40% Commission Upon Referral Signup
  • Lifetime Cookie
  • Dedicated Affiliate Manager
  • Actively Anti-Parasite
  • Custom Creatives

We have taken steps to construct an affiliate program that is competitive, credible, and friendly. Part of our commitment is to keep you updated with fresh creatives that spark high volumes of traffic so that all you have to do is provide a place for them.

Join the KnowledgeCity affiliate program today!

KnowledgeCity Affiliate Program Information
ShareASale Sign Up Page

About KnowledgeCity

KnowledgeCity provides online training in business and computer skills for personal and professional development.

Taught by the Experts: All of our courses are taught by certified professionals and college professors that bring you the most up-to-date information

Online and On-demand: Every KnowledgeCity course is online so it can be accessed anytime, anywhere.

All You Can Learn for One Price: Unlimited access to all KnowledgeCity courses for one low subscription.

Self-Paced: Our courses are video-based and easy to follow. Watch a whole course or just look one thing up. You can pause, rewind, or skip to a specific lesson.

banners
Back